Football Homemade Mini Jerseys

The ENDZONE

Bench Warmer
Come on in and check these out in my photobucket. A seperate album "Homemade Mini Jerseys" is set up just for them. Let me know what you think. I sell both the finished product and just the pattern for the jersey. I sell the finished jerseys at $10 each + shipping, for both the small and large ones. The patterns are $4 + shipping. If you would like me to make you one, just let me know and we can go from there. I have sold a few of them over at another site, no name mentioned, and have had a positive response to them. Would like to hear your opinions on them!

Autonut1 said:
How do you make them?
The smaller ones are done on plastic canvas using DMC thread.
The larger ones are done using Red Heart yarn.
I designed the patterns for them about 9 years ago now, buit rescently started stitching more of them up, especially the larger ones (they don't take as long to do).

stanandgee said:
can you make college ones
I probably could for the smaller ones. Just have to get a good pic of a jersey and go from there. The larger ones are limited to the colors that Red Heart yarn has. What college jersey was you thinking of? Do you know a good pic of the jersey you want?

The ENDZONE said:
Come on in and check these out in my photobucket. A seperate album "Homemade Mini Jerseys" is set up just for them. Let me know what you think. I sell both the finished product and just the pattern for the jersey. I sell the finished jerseys at $10 each + shipping, for both the small and large ones. The patterns are $4 + shipping. If you would like me to make you one, just let me know and we can go from there. I have sold a few of them over at another site, no name mentioned, and have had a positive response to them. Would like to hear your opinions on them!

Wow...they actually look nice. Better looking than that guy that was making "Facsimile Auto Cut Cards". LOL...the jersey's look like an old jean and the bat looks like plywood. For a good kick...type "Cut Auto Custom" on eBay.

Nasty_Boy said:
Wow...they actually look nice. Better looking than that guy that was making "Facsimile Auto Cut Cards". LOL...the jersey's look like an old jean and the bat looks like plywood. For a good kick...type "Cut Auto Custom" on eBay.
Thanks! :)

This Braylon Edwards is done, and not spoken for yet!
Which Browns fan wants it first??
034.jpg

Back