Holy crap!!!

D

dmrevell

Have I really only made one post since January? Jeebus. In my defense, it's not totally my fault. I tried to come back a couple of months ago and the board was down, and by the time it got back up I was sidetracked again.

I basically took last year off from buying cards. My cards still haven't quite recovered from moving a year ago (they're scattered in boxes located throughout the new place). In the last couple of months I've been dipping my toes back into the waters, picking up an occasional retail box when I'm running errands. I keep threatening to head up to the Boro for a show, or at least put in an order at D&A, but my schedule and my bills haven't seemed to line up to allow either yet. Hopefully in the next month it will.

Anyway, I'll try not to be such a stranger. And some of you guys can expect bubble mailers in the next few weeks... I've got to start clearing off the stacks that are accumulating on my desk.

Dude,

Been worried about you among a few others that have dissappeared this year. Glad all's well & hope to see you around a bit more. How's the new place working for you?

i was thinking of you at the national and picked up a Rein Long 2003 Prestige National /5 if you want it itll cost you what i paid and a stamp, which would be $3.41 balance xfer :cool:

Darrin!! :cheers:

Welcome back!!

Also, make sure to fix your avatar. Otherwise you may end up with a rainbow brite one like sliqwill

Darrin!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

The 12th Man (being me and Jon at this point, even tho Chris and Jason have made stealth appearances) welcome you back!!!! :salut: Please stick around!! :pray:

What up, Darren ???? Hopefully you're not picking up any Kerry's :pray:....

Good to see you back and stick around this time or else....:rambo:

Back