Ho - lee - crap - ola

not exactly. Probstein 123 is selling that card so he is going to get top dollar. Probably a pop 1 or very low pop and it is his key card. It is definitely a set registry battle.

is he a big player on psa board?...i know ive bought some crap from him on ebay and he was at the nat :scratch:

it is a pop 2 card. Only 4 have been graded though. If you were smart grade your non auto non gu Sp Authentic rookies with PSA.

i see a witten 10 went for $208, they are definately good players and key cards for their sets, but do all RCs sell crazy like that? Ahmad Bradshaw's sell for $30, its autographed, he didnt sign for several sets, he is at a more collectable position...

if the 'common' players sell nuts maybe ill have zeeck look at some of my stuff, ive still got 400-500 spa rcs :shifty:

i see a witten 10 went for $208, they are definately good players and key cards for their sets, but do all RCs sell crazy like that? Ahmad Bradshaw's sell for $30, its autographed, he didnt sign for several sets, he is at a more collectable position...

if the 'common' players sell nuts maybe ill have zeeck look at some of my stuff, ive still got 400-500 spa rcs :shifty:

not common players but stars and super stars. Ngata is regarded as the best nose tackle in the game.

there is a Walter Jones PSA 10 SPA rc on eBay right now and the seller started the bidding at $155.00 not sure he will get it but I do not doubt that he might.

97 is way tougher grade than 06 i would think...07s should be fairly easy 10s with the white card boarder and such...

Back