Hit 70% Today

jwilliammoore

Bench Warmer
On my Krenzel collection. Picked up 3 more new cards. I have 46 cards left to get and 27 of those are 1/1's. I don't think I'll ever finish this because I haven't seen a Krenzel 1/1 f/s since I picked up the two LCM mirror blacks back in 2006. OK onto the new additions

04 Reflections Green (29/50)
52.jpg

04 Playoff Contedners Playoff Ticket (16/50) College Jersey # :dance:
53.jpg

04 Leaf R&S Longevity True Blue Parallel (11/25)
54.jpg

Thanks. I picked up the Contenders and Reflections from the beckett marketplace and over paid on them :doh: Contenders ($6 dlvd) Reflections ($9 dlvd) Leaf ($4 dlvd ebay)

The Reflections may be a touch high, but everything else looks like in line.....the Leaf certainly looks like a good deal :D

I will grab any rare Krenzels I find at Nationals, just in case it's one you need. I figure I'll just spend the whole time looking for scrub quarterbacks and I could have many on this board well taken care of (Boller, Rattay, Kittner, Krenzel, etc.). Nice accomplishment!!!

Nice pickups. I know how you feel under 85 total for my gadsdens incl. 1/1's and i have NEVER seen a 1/1 of his.

That's hard to believe that you've never seen any of his 1/1's.

I will grab any rare Krenzels I find at Nationals, just in case it's one you need. I figure I'll just spend the whole time looking for scrub quarterbacks and I could have many on this board well taken care of (Boller, Rattay, Kittner, Krenzel, etc.). Nice accomplishment!!!

Instead of TCG we should be SQBC (scrub QB collectors). ALso thanks for keeping an eye out on the Krenzels for me :salut:

Collins, McCown, Guidugli, Bacher :wall: ....

Great job too J :salut:

Back