hey, hows it goin?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:shifty:

Jan06989.jpg

/73, /99, /116 :dance:

I am venturing into buying and selling. I just bought 2 Exquisites for a little more than 1/3 the going rate. I should be able to flip them pretty easily.

Jan06990.jpg

Williams scanned horrible in the group scan :redface:

which ones did you get Jameson?...im pretty good at the market of 05/06 :salut: if they are football, i know 0 about the other sports

Jon Beason and Rodgers-Cromartie for 7.50 each. Only 1 of each sold recently, both selling for around 18. I dont know what they might have sold for in the past, but I figure this is the hottest the Rodgers-Cromartie has been since he made it to the pro bowl.

Jon Beason and Rodgers-Cromartie for 7.50 each. Only 1 of each sold recently, both selling for around 18. I dont know what they might have sold for in the past, but I figure this is the hottest the Rodgers-Cromartie has been since he made it to the pro bowl.

DRC still hot? he got hurt over the weekend...i dont know about DRC, but a Beason under $25 is a solid buy...if Carolina can put some wins together has a shot at $50

DRC still hot? he got hurt over the weekend...i dont know about DRC, but a Beason under $25 is a solid buy...if Carolina can put some wins together has a shot at $50

Apparently it was just a bruised knee cap and he will likely play this weekend. Good for the card, bad for the Pack.

wow, those are 3 horrible memories of my 2005 Contenders set. Paid $400 for the Williams (but sold it for $430), bought the Walter for $250 I think and lost my shirt on it, and the Houston was the reason I broke up the set. :ban:

never should have opened this thread.

wow, those are 3 horrible memories of my 2005 Contenders set. Paid $400 for the Williams (but sold it for $430), bought the Walter for $250 I think and lost my shirt on it, and the Houston was the reason I broke up the set. :ban:

never should have opened this thread.

:secret: umm i got all 3 and 49 more for less than 1/2 of what you paid for Walter :shock:

i just hope some daft bloke is putting the set together still

Back