Hey everyone, new to the site

redsoxfan22494

Bench Warmer
Hello everyone, I'm John and new to this site, but not trading or buying/selling sports cards. I also am known on the ***************** and on youtube. both sites are great communities for the hobby and i highly recommend them. I mainly am focussing on basketball cards, some football, and little baseball. I want to get rid of most my mid end/low end for one high end card or to sell. I'm also an ebayer with 100% positive feedback. So anyway, looking to have a good time on here and get some transactions done, hopefully new people that i haven't seen on the ****** **** ***** or youtube. But either way, I'm here, and happy to be here. Thanks

Welcome, I removed the website name from your paragraph as we don't really allow that kind of stuff here. If you get lost around here, ask any of the MOD's.

Hello, and Welcome to the site. Sportscardfreaks is a very cool site. we have a pretty tight knit group of people here. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and i will do what i can to assist you.
thanks for joining and again welcome.
Steelernutt68

Back