here flipper flipper flipper now with Scans

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
umm not really 'scanning' as ill scan it and load it to ebay...

here are some highlights

Simon Castille SPA :shifty:
Martalllius Bennett SPA :shifty:
Danny Amendoal SPA :dance:
Demeco Brians Threads RC :roflmao:
Matt Flynn SPA :shifty:
Matt Flynn Topps Chrome AU :shifty:
Fred Davis SPA :shifty:
Eric Dickerson/McFadden Dual Jsy :shock:

a couple HOF Jerseys

and then a bad dog...too bad he sucks :shifty: watch your wallet

2005 LCM Mirror Emerald Patch (laundry tag :think:)

Tatum Bell...

not looking to '**** it' on this lot, but it should be a quick and easy flip :cheers:

Good luck on the flip! The Fred Davis should be a hot item now with the way he's been playing the past month. Had him on my fantasy team the past two weeks!

:shifty: sales so far from the lot

Johnathan Joseph Contenders $4.95
Terrell Davis Jersey $1.75
Larry Fitzgerald Jersey $1.75
Cliff Branch Jersey $2

and

already have a $7.99 bid on the Amendola

:cheers:

here are some scans :salut:

Dec23765.jpg

Dec23766.jpg

Dec23767.jpg

Dec23764.jpg

:doh: i really need to clean my scanner lid :wall:

yeah the auto/jsy lot im into for about $1 per now, and it had like 15 SPA Rcs and 10 #'d Donruss RC's...but this crap is moving quicker than i expected...last time it took 3+ days to get a bid on the Amendola...this time, under 2 hours :shock:

:secret: if you want to work something with Flynn let me know, im hoping the Packers lock up a spot in week 16 and rest Rodgers for the last game of the season :pray:

over $50 in fees in the past 8 days :shock: :doh:

more sales last night from the flipper...

Castille SPA $1
Richardson SPA $1
Hightower SPA $4.95 :shock:
Tracy Porter SPA $2

so after fees and such ive recovered more than $15 and havent sold anything good yet :cheers:

and jacob, youre an *** :snooty: dont know how he will sell after the season ends, but BV is $5, i sold one on the 14th for $10.83, and the one i listed yesterday was the first one to go up since...hoping he does something again this weekend, but even still $7.99 is still over book :dance:

nice lot....who the heck is danny amendola and why is he selling for so much?!?! and if he is this good, why did the cowboys cut him?!!? lol

Back