Hello, world of sport cards!

AndreiFL

Bench Warmer
Hi there, my name is Florean Andrei (you can call me Andrew). I'm 33 and I enjoy swimming and playing soccer. I have been practicing Vo Vi Nam for 2 years. I loved fighting with the chain!
I come from Romania, Europe and I started collecting some cards when I was little. Now, I would like to make this passion come to life once again!

Welcome to SCC, Andrew!

Vo Vi Nam looks like an interesting discipline. How long have you been a part of it?

As far as cards go, what interests you, what do you collect?

I collect a variety of cards myself; GB Packers is my primary interest, but any sport and non-sport autographs and relics (game-used, memorabilia, etc are other terms for "relics") are also a priority interest.

In any case, I hope you enjoy the site! One forum I suggest you take a look at in particular is the "Contests" forum. There you will find various types of contests, a few of which are currently running. One is really simple: Guess the number. Winner receives a card. :)

I have a small collection of mixed sport cards. Baseball, football, hockey. A few of the football cards have jersey cloth pieces encased in with the card, and they are signed. Does anyone know of any places that buy these types of cards. Some of the cards I have I know are not worth much, because they are common cards, but I know I have a few that are rare and or unique. Thanks.

Back