Football Heisman Winner

Who?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is only one person deserving of this honor. Garrett Wolfe from Northern Illinois. Leads the nation in rushing yards, 5th in total points. He will finish the season with 2000+ Rushing yards and will have over 20 TD's. 3 games with 200+ yards, and 2 others with 196 and 198. As well he had a 353 yard Rushing game AND NOT A SINGLE TURNOVER ALL YEAR!! No fumbles or anything. No love for the small schools or short players. Dudes a whole 5'7" 177 lbs. Guess running for over 6.5 yeards a carry means nothing.

kutzy said:
There is only one person deserving of this honor. Garrett Wolfe from Northern Illinois. Leads the nation in rushing yards, 5th in total points. He will finish the season with 2000+ Rushing yards and will have over 20 TD's. 3 games with 200+ yards, and 2 others with 196 and 198. As well he had a 353 yard Rushing game AND NOT A SINGLE TURNOVER ALL YEAR!! No fumbles or anything. No love for the small schools or short players. Dudes a whole 5'7" 177 lbs. Guess running for over 6.5 yeards a carry means nothing.

If you are going to argue that point check out Rodney Wright for Frersno State.

Dude almost Busted 300 yards rushing against La. Tech

8 100+ yard games

3 of the four games where he didnt get 100 Rushing yards were @ LSU, @ Boise State (a BCS team) and against Hawaii, all in the top 25, and the other against a Colorado Stae team who played strong in the beginning of the season.

his long was 71 yards.

He averaged 5.6 a carry and got 11 TD's

I know its not hiesman worthy, but it is definately mid 1st round draft worthy =]

hmmm maybe because small schools play small schools? put wolfe up against a tough FSU defense and see if his heads still attached at the end of the game

milfhunter800 said:
hmmm maybe because small schools play small schools? put wolfe up against a tough FSU defense and see if his heads still attached at the end of the game

I guarantee he would get 100 yards and a touchdown. No questions asked. This is a name you will find in the NFL. Maybe not a premire back but defenitally a good one and he gets no love.

Lets jsut say this, He did play against Ohio States Defense. And what did he do?

171 Yards averaging 6.6 YPC 5 receptions for 114 yards and a touchdown.

What does this say abuot your statement now? Not to mention this was AT Ohio State.

kutzy said:
I guarantee he would get 100 yards and a touchdown. No questions asked. This is a name you will find in the NFL. Maybe not a premire back but defenitally a good one and he gets no love.

Lets jsut say this, He did play against Ohio States Defense. And what did he do?

171 Yards averaging 6.6 YPC 5 receptions for 114 yards and a touchdown.

What does this say abuot your statement now? Not to mention this was AT Ohio State.

That was EXACTLY what I was going to point out as I was reading this lol. but ya beat me to it ;)

panthers4ever said:
That was EXACTLY what I was going to point out as I was reading this lol. but ya beat me to it ;)

Still no word from the "others" about how undeserving he is now

I think Wolfe is extremely deserving! He should win the Heisman, he just doesnt get enough publicity. The only thing I can think of bad, is that his performance started to drop at a point in the season

Back