Guess The Final Price #2

redwing40

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hope Mike don't mind, but I'm bidding on a card for a friend that lives over seas and the seller doesn't mail internationally, so I told him I would do it for him! Sorry so little time for everyone, but figure I would have a little fun with it. What will I win this card at?

How It Works + Rules
  1. Guesses must be posted as replies to this thread.
  2. Each member will only get 1 guess. If you guess more than once, your latest guess will be the one that counts. Any posts that are edited will be automatically disqualified.
  3. If 2 members guess the same amount, only the first guess will be eligible.
  4. Guesses are only accepted up until there are 15 minutes left on the auction.
  5. If the auction ends early the contest will be cancelled, and a new contest will be started in its place, using the same prize.
  6. The member with the closest guess (not including shipping), without going over, will be the winner.
  7. If all members guesses are over the winning bid, the member who is closest will be the winner.
Prize- 1 pre opened pack of NFL Score 13

Aution: two links at bottom

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141384994327?_trksid=p2059216.m1431.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

DAMIEN BRUNNER 2013-14 PANINI PRIME GENUINE LETTER ROOKIE GAME USED R PATCH 2/7

Thanks Andy, yeah not much of a prize and a at the last minute thing, it was fun for my first win of bidding! I will return the Score back into the prize lot since you wish not to have them :)

Thanks Andy, yeah not much of a prize and a at the last minute thing, it was fun for my first win of bidding! I will return the Score back into the prize lot since you wish not to have them :)
Yeah, I hope you didn't take it the wrong way but I have 1 box of 13 Score and 6 boxes of 14 Score (mostly base)

Back