GROUP BREAK SUGGESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
HEY GUYS.. JUST THROWING OUT IDEAS... WILL TOSS ONE OUT EVERY FEW MOMENTS

2009 EXQUISITE.... WE CAN DO 2 TEAMS PER SPOT AT $70 OR 1 TEAM PER SPOT AT $35 PER SPOT... ALL TEAMS RANDOMED....

(1 UPPER TIER TEAM/1 LOWER TIER TEAMS)
(OR 1 PICKED/1 RANDOM)

(EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AWARE THAT THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE TEAMS TEAMS THAT COULD QUITE POSSIBLY COME AWAY WITH NOTHING... THIS IS THE CHANCE YOU TAKE WITH EXQUISITE)

:)

2008 LEAF LIMITED 16 BOX CASE...

$42 PER SPOT (1 TEAM PER SPOT all random)
(ONLY HITS WILL SHIP I.E. GU/AUTOS/#ED RC'S)

can anyone help me with who the 08 rookies were?
nvmd i think i know who they are
i'd be down for leaf, that exquisite scares me at that price.

2010 Platinum has been pretty popular and case price has gone down. 2009 Spx is always good since it has 120 hits or so. Spx is probably priced similar to what we got the 08 stuff when we did our first 08 spx break. I would personally avoid panini this year since our threads break went so well. People have been asking for another NT break, we could do 08 or 09 but that would def need to be by hit.

We could also do something similar to the draft ud basketball break we just did just with a cheaper fb product like 2009 or 2008 ud.

I think I am goign to attempt another NT break... 08 or 09...

we cant do team breaks ont hat... im sure (bjthemna1) wont be happy about that... but untill we have more participation on breaks... the team route is VERY touch to fill with certain products...

NT team break would leave a lot of peoplw tih ZERO hits.. and possibly ZERO cards for $50ish... i can understand them not wanting to do a team break at that rate

about to post a football break...

took off the basketball break for now since I said i would do a football rbeak first ;)

what do you guys think about a case of 2010 SWEET SPOT FOOTBALL?

we could do like 3 packs/spot... for like $45ish (thats $15 a pack.. $1-3 less than most sites sell the packs for ($16-$18)

i would need to buy a lot of REALLY thick top loaders/snap tights etc because the cards are HUGE, but it could be a lot fo fun

there are 108 packs in the case... but at 3 packs per spot..thats only 36 spots... and a LOT of hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back