Group box bust mail +1

scotsman

Bench Warmer
Thanks to Ryan for organising the group buy and sending me these cards. Included was a $2 bill - never seen one before and in mint condition. From 2003 so I'm not sure if this was a one-off? Goes next to my Nicholas golf £5 note though. Thanks.
Also kudos to Zeeck and Ernie for the SPA autos and RCs for my set. Much appreciated.

And finally a delayed arrival of my TU(!)rkenton by the letter redemption #10/11 from SPA box busting earlier in Feb

spa2103.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$2 bills arent printed for circulation as far as i know :salut: its more of a collectors thing, i know ive got 20 or 30 of them, most are from 1976 though, whcih was a big year for printing

$2 bills arent printed for circulation as far as i know :salut: its more of a collectors thing, i know ive got 20 or 30 of them, most are from 1976 though, whcih was a big year for printing

People do collect them, but they are perfectly spendable. I spent a few that I found not too long ago :dance:

They print them every once in awhile, just not in the numbers of other bills. I normally ask the bank if they have any when I go. Glad you like it. :D

Back