Great day at the shop.

andy

Collector Planet Original
Transactions: 2
I bought some UD hockey packs. My boss got some boxes in real cheap and decided to blow one out @ $3 per pack. So I took 5 packs. Got a Quad patch 5 color/1 color/1color/2 color of some guy on the sharks. Initials are M.M. and his first name is Milan. Also got a Young Gun and some inserts. I'll scan the good stuff. The patch - oh, it also is #'d /10 will be on eBay soon.

Also got some Bowman Heritage baseball. Got a Joba BHP and Josh Hamilton and Delmon Young refractors. And some other rookies.

:)

And to complete my excellent day, got a Vinny Sutherland RC parallel for a quarter!!!

sounds like a nice hockey card...

also i thought of you today, i was watching Family Feud and the Swigert family was on, but no one named stewart

sounds like a nice hockey card...

also i thought of you today, i was watching Family Feud and the Swigert family was on, but no one named stewart

Schweigert? I know there is a meat company of the name.

I got some more Squizzies today so I'll send you a PM.

OK here are some scans. My laptop died last night, but luckily I have a old hunker as a backup. :) This scanner isnt as good but better than a a digicam. :)

I'm sad that there werent any Jeff Carter or Shane OBrien :)

2007-11-16-2043-10_edited.jpg

2007-11-16-2050-38_edited.jpg

Pretty Sweet Patch card . I think i can speak for both me and Kelly when i say your shop sucks!! What Kind of shop doesn't have anything of Carter or O'Brien??? ;)

Thanks guys!! Is this player any good? Not that it matters a lot, but just curious.

Back