2003 Topps DPP Classmarks Foil 066/100
2005 Exquisite Eric Shelton 1clr/3clr /199

CD

Placebo - Meds :drunk: :cheers:

Meds

Ambien CR :drunk: :cheers:

Boardshorts

2 pair of Oakleys :dance:
1 pair of Zoo York idiot sent the wrong size :ban: sent him a message :naughty: not happy :wall:

thats what i thought, got them for $5.98 dlvd :think: guys combined shipping rate blew, but i won them for $0.99 each...i have 1 or 2, ill have to see where mine fall in on the numbers...

which is another reason i have some interest in those palmers...i have quite a few in the teens, so 009 and 019 would be good...pretty sure i have a regular to match to one of the specturms, and a spectrum to match a regular...i only have 1 matching pair so far...

i sent back on the LRS thats the one that i would want the most...dont really like standard jsys/patchs like the spx

maybe after i get some time ill scan some things...i have 2 exquisites sitting on my dresser and 4-5 bollers...just busy as hell with medical and school

it was a lot of work for those stupid sleeping ***** :snooty:

knew i had to cancel my appointment because it conflicted with school, so i called the dr, left a message...waited a week, called again...canceled my appointment...still nothing from the dr, next appt NOVEMBER :wall:

so when i was at the hospital for my pre-op i went to mental health, he wasnt there, he was down in 'intake' so i had to go down there, come to find out the day before my ***** finally shipped from the pharmacy...he refilled but never bothered to call me :snooty:

the highlight of the preop was seeing my old mental health guy Dr Cherrian, i really liked him, he was down in intake as well and i said hi to him and hes like 'where do i know you from' so i said 'wilson, i was with joliet and moved' and he goes 'ahh yeah, still here for the zolpidem?'...

and i love the band Placebo...

no cards incoming at this time :shock: cause im not hunting, just bidding on cheap exquisites, but when im bidding under $2.50 on 90% that surface, im not going to win too many, but those i do win, i get cheap...

Back