got a free box of select today at nats

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:dance:

went to the dlp booth for phil to get redemptions for his boxes of classics, and they had some impersonators there, and the dlp guys were throwing out those small foam football things, well the charlie chaplin lady was trying to get one to stick into my mohawk, as i had it in the twin spikes, but it didnt work so they had one in a bag and she poked a hole in it and hung it up, so a dlp guy was like, 'hey for being a good sport' and unlocked the bottom of the display booth and handed me a box of select football (selling for $62 today)

so i got 4 of the 2 card elite redemption rookie packs, got a status quinn xx/50, and nothing else great, and in my box of select, jamarcus rc /599, tony hunt /32 (rc), 2 other crap rcs /599, some /100, an /50, and an /30, nothing special, maybe some scans or pics tomorrow or monday, dont think i have scanner access though...

Nice Quinn....and a free box:clap:....got a Brad Smith Artifacts auto you may be interested in....I think....if I can find it:lollol:

:dance:

went to the dlp booth for phil to get redemptions for his boxes of classics, and they had some impersonators there, and the dlp guys were throwing out those small foam football things, well the charlie chaplin lady was trying to get one to stick into my mohawk, as i had it in the twin spikes, but it didnt work so they had one in a bag and she poked a hole in it and hung it up, so a dlp guy was like, 'hey for being a good sport' and unlocked the bottom of the display booth and handed me a box of select football (selling for $62 today)

I bet it was Carlos Torrez , he's good people Jason. That was pretty cool too !

looked like he could have been named carlos but i didnt get his name, but i left the ball up for over a half hour, i figured they deserved it...wouldnt have mattered what brand was trying to do that, i would have let them, i was there to have fun and promote the sports in whatever way i could, as i have a love of the hobby, and i think there need to be more people willing to do something to help another, hence all the freebies running around here, and ill have some going out this week, as i bought a bunch of stuff...

Back