Football Good Ole Cam Newton. Oh Dad how did you get here?

wheeler281

Bench Warmer
Let it be known yet another indication good ole cam was well aware of his Dad's actions. This is like a big haha to the NCAA. Let me guess he had no idea his Dad would disobey the agreed upon ruling ::facepalm::
Why anybody with 1/2 a brain can figure out this duo worked in tandem with the shopping

Despite contrary reports, Cecil Newton was at BCS title game - Dr. Saturday - NCAAF  - Yahoo! Sports

Cecil Newton didn't see his son Cam quarterback Auburn to an SEC title or win the Heisman Trophy. And he wasn't supposed to see him play in Monday night's BCS Championship Game either. It was all part of a punishment restricting the elder Newton to "limited access" to Auburn's football program after it was discovered that he shopped his son to Mississippi State for $180,000 during his recruiting process.

a few months from now the FBI will find the money trail.. and the NCAA/BCS will strip AUBURN of their BCS Championship....
and Newton will be on his way to the NFL to make millions....what a joke

wheeler281 said:
Let it be known yet another indication good ole cam was well aware of his Dad's actions. This is like a big haha to the NCAA. Let me guess he had no idea his Dad would disobey the agreed upon ruling ::facepalm::
Why anybody with 1/2 a brain can figure out this duo worked in tandem with the shopping

Despite contrary reports, Cecil Newton was at BCS title game - Dr. Saturday - NCAAF* - Yahoo! Sports

Cecil Newton didn't see his son Cam quarterback Auburn to an SEC title or win the Heisman Trophy. And he wasn't supposed to see him play in Monday night's BCS Championship Game either. It was all part of a punishment restricting the elder Newton to "limited access" to Auburn's football program after it was discovered that he shopped his son to Mississippi State for $180,000 during his recruiting process.

To think other wise is to be in complete denail of the situation and the facts surrounding it. Whether or not the championship and Heisman are stripped they are both tainted b/c the wrong doing is so obvious.

I also don't understand the hype surrounding Newton. He's big, athletic, and has a strong arm but he can't read coverage, lacks touch, and is inaccurate. He's a great college athele but very raw as a passer (even more so than Tebow IMO).

dfr52 said:
To think other wise is to be in complete denail of the situation and the facts surrounding it. Whether or not the championship and Heisman are stripped they are both tainted b/c the wrong doing is so obvious.

I also don't understand the hype surrounding Newton. He's big, athletic, and has a strong arm but he can't read coverage, lacks touch, and is inaccurate. He's a great college athele but very raw as a passer (even more so than Tebow IMO).

same thing people thought about Jamarcus Russell LOL... I hope it turns out the same

over paid... fat... and no team to play for lol

pd_cough_syrup_070816_ms.jpg

Back