đź’ĄFULL! 2024 Topps Chrome Baseball TWO Monster Box TWO Random Teams Per Spot Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Anyone interested in running this one back? I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a TWO RANDOM TEAMS STYLE group break for TWO MONSTER BOXES of 2024 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-7 packs per box
-6 cards per pack

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Topps Chrome Baseball is back with an all-new lineup of the hottest rookies, eclectic inserts, and beautiful chrome parallels.
- Build the entire 300-card Base Set across a rainbow of color and tech parallels!
- Look for Retail Exclusive Parallels in every box!

Box Break:
- 10 Base Card X-Fractor Parallels
- 2 Base Card Raywave Parallels

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $12 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO RANDOM teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and is available so I can order the boxes up if it looks like there is enough interest.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Criollos
2. LarryG PAID
3. OldNewRips PAID
4. mcgwirenut PAID
5. kpit1978
6. mcgwirenut PAID
7. rtsjr PAID
8. PAVI39
9. Slimer
10. darkman PAID
11. northicehero99 PAID
12. grapler135s PAID