FT:Pujols and Vladdy RCs /my wantlist

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
I've got a 2001 UD Albert Pujols RC and a 95 Bowman Vladimir Guerrero RC available for trade.
DSC01857.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

Here's my entire baseball wantlist (by year):
1982 Cal Ripken Donruss, Fleer, Topps Topps Traded RCs
1985 Topps Traded Ozzie Guillen RC
1987 Topps Tiffany Bo Jacksn RC
1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Bowman, Bowman Tiffany, Topps Traded, Topps Traded Tiffany RCs
1989 Fleer Billy Ripken cards (all versions of the "F" Face card)
1990 Frank Thomas Bowman, Fleer Update, Score, Topps NNOF ERR, Topps Tiffany RCs
1991 Upper Deck Bo Jackson (in White Sox uni)
1994 Jermain Dye RCs
1995 Vladimir Guerrero Bowman's Best RC
2000 Mark Buerhle RCs
2001 Ichiro RCs

also looking for any auto of these players:
Frank Thomas (white Sox uni only), Ken Griffey Jr, Mark Buerhle

i'll also consider any current white sox player (pictured in uni) but I'm somewhat picky about who.

If you have one of these cards, but are not interested in my tradebait I may be able to buy

my fault, I should I have been more specific. I'm only looking to trade them for something off my wantlist. I don't really collect much baseball, but would like to use these cards to knock off a card (or two or three) from my wantlist.

Thanks for the interest though.

Bo Jackson

I Have These In Sox Unif 1993 -94 Donruss # 173..1992 Fleer # 86 ..also Have Him As Kc Royal & Oakland Raider ...plmk ...send A Pm ...

redsoxnation1 said:
I Have These In Sox Unif 1993 -94 Donruss # 173..1992 Fleer # 86 ..also Have Him As Kc Royal & Oakland Raider ...plmk ...send A Pm ...

thanks, but i'm only lookin for the bo jacksons listed on my wantlist

ewilkens said:
I've got a 2001 UD Albert Pujols RC and a 95 Bowman Vladimir Guerrero RC available for trade.
DSC01857.jpg

DSC01855.jpg

Here's my entire baseball wantlist (by year):
1982 Cal Ripken Donruss, Fleer, Topps Topps Traded RCs
1985 Topps Traded Ozzie Guillen RC
1987 Topps Tiffany Bo Jacksn RC
1989 Ken Griffey Jr. Bowman, Bowman Tiffany, Topps Traded, Topps Traded Tiffany RCs
1989 Fleer Billy Ripken cards (all versions of the "F" Face card)
1990 Frank Thomas Bowman, Fleer Update, Score, Topps NNOF ERR, Topps Tiffany RCs
1991 Upper Deck Bo Jackson (in White Sox uni)
1994 Jermain Dye RCs
1995 Vladimir Guerrero Bowman's Best RC
2000 Mark Buerhle RCs
2001 Ichiro RCs

also looking for any auto of these players:
Frank Thomas (white Sox uni only), Ken Griffey Jr, Mark Buerhle

i'll also consider any current white sox player (pictured in uni) but I'm somewhat picky about who.

If you have one of these cards, but are not interested in my tradebait I may be able to buy

I have the Bowman Griffey and I'm pretty sure I have the 91 upperdeck of Bo Jackson, but I have to find it. I'm really interested in the Pujols so what else would you need?

sorry for the delay. yes i do still have the Pujols, but I'm hangin on to both right now in hunt of some more cards off my wantlist. If you could possibly find a way to acquire some others off my list, that'd help.

I'm not going to rush into a deal, just to make one, so there's probably gonna be a little time for you to scape together something.

ewilkens said:
sorry for the delay. yes i do still have the Pujols, but I'm hangin on to both right now in hunt of some more cards off my wantlist. If you could possibly find a way to acquire some others off my list, that'd help.

I'm not going to rush into a deal, just to make one, so there's probably gonna be a little time for you to scape together something.

Ok I'll give it a shot. I just want to ask a quick question though. If lets say hypothetically someone had the Vlad Bowman's Best. Would that be good enough for the Pujols or would you need more?

pspstatus said:
Ok I'll give it a shot. I just want to ask a quick question though. If lets say hypothetically someone had the Vlad Bowman's Best. Would that be good enough for the Pujols or would you need more?

hypothetically, that'd be enough. they're similarily valued and its a card off the wantlist, so i'd definitely consider. I'm not going to commit and say definitely yes, as theres others I want more, but if the bowman's best is the best offer i wouldnt refuse it.

ewilkens said:
hypothetically, that'd be enough. they're similarily valued and its a card off the wantlist, so i'd definitely consider. I'm not going to commit and say definitely yes, as theres others I want more, but if the bowman's best is the best offer i wouldnt refuse it.

I guess I'm going to really have to think about that and decide if I want to make that offer.

SQ180 said:
I do have Griffey Jr. Bowman RC's and a Billy Ripken F card version, that are not in my bucket.

the Ripken with the actual word on it? Or a diff. version?
I'd be interested, and maybe we could swing a deal for at least one of mine cards by adding something else of yours. I'll check your bucket again sometime this evening.

Back