FS/FT: Multi-Signed HOF BBs

samoan3d

Bench Warmer
I just picked these up. LMK what you think. I am calling them HOF## where ## is the number of HOF signatures on the ball. Each has a JSA COA. I am accepting offers of buy or trade, but am perfectly fine with keeping these 1/1 beauties.

Here is the first one...
HOF11: Rawlings OAL MacPhail baseball: Lloyd Waner, Red Ruffing, Cool Papa Bell, Al Lopez, Warren Spahn, Freddie Lindstrom, Rube Marquard, Eddie Mathews, Ernie Banks, Bob Feller and Robin Roberts
HOF11_BellRoberts.jpeg

HOF11_FellerBanks.jpeg

HOF11_LindstromMathews.jpeg

HOF11_LopezSpann.jpeg

Here is the second one...
HOF09: Bart Giamatti baseball: Juan Marichal (sweet spot), Robin Roberts, Catfish Hunter, Duke Snider, Ernie Banks (Blue Sharpie), Harmon Killebrew, Billy Williams, Johnny Mize and Willie Stargell
HOF9.jpeg

HOF9_KillebrewWilliams.jpeg

HOF9_Marichal.jpeg

HOF9_MizeStargell.jpeg

HOF9_RobertsHunter.jpeg

HOF9_SniderBanks.jpeg

Here is the third one...
HOF03: Rawlings ONL Feeney baseball: Hoyt Wilhelm, Robin Roberts and Whitey Ford. (Ball is toned on this one, but the signatures are perfectly clear).
HOF3.jpeg

HOF3_WilhelmRobertsFord.jpeg

Let me know what you think of these :).

I would consider trading away one or two of them. Can you PM me what is available in your bucket to trade for these? Is your memorabilia? What about your auto BBs? And your NFT Baseball cards? LMK and we can try and work something out.

Back