Hockey Frozen Pond Announces Autograph Signing Lineup!

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone. My buddy owns Frozen Pond here in Toronto, and if anyone needs any signed items from their announced upcoming signings, I will get them for you at cost plus shipping at these live events. Remember, stuff is usually 40-50% cheaper getting it done at the live event. Pricing can be found on their website. Holler if you want help with these. Here is the lineup so far. :eek:

larionov_wu.jpg

anderson_wu.jpg

bourque_wu.jpg

hall_wu.jpg

maruk_wu.jpg

wings_wu.jpg

howe_wu.jpg

bower_wu.jpg

heatley_wu.jpg

roy_wu.jpg

SK74 said:
Wow I'd love some stuff from Patrick Roy & Gordie Howe....

Howe is gonna be a public signing in-store with Johnny Bower (they are both their together to promote their new Mcfarlane SportsPicks Bower/Howe 2 figure box set), where as Roy will be a private signing (not to the public) most likely in Quebec City like last year. Both are $99 Canadian. I think. :eek:

SK74 said:
$99 damn thats quite steep, I can just send him stuff in the mail for free and he signs. LOL

There you go then! Nothing like waiting a year for a free in the mail scribble from the athlete, or his assistant, or his autopen, as opposed to a take your time sit down version. ;) $99 is a steal for a signed 8X10 of Roy, if that is your thing. They will be $179 the next day, and thereafter on the Frozen pond website. :eek:

Back