Fresh Meat!?!

Toaowoody

Toaowoody
New to this site but not the hobby or other sites. I need baseball and football GU and Autos. I’m primarily looking for one for one trade. GU for GU, Auto for Auto. You get the idea. I’m looking mostly Brewers (Ryan Braun, Prince Fielder, Robin Yount), Packers (Greg Jennings, AJ Hawk, Matt Flynn, Aaron Rogers), and Bears (Devin Hester, Urlacher, Walter Payton, Matt Forte), but I will look at any Bucket. I have plenty of Jersey and Auto Rookies. And plenty of star players Jerseys and Auto’s for all sports. You may have to scroll down to the bottom of the page. PM works best.

Toaowoody - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I like these.

Marcus Giles Auto /10
Austin Jackson Auto
McCutchen Auto
Maddux Patch
Nathan Horton Patch Auto
Carey Price RC

Check my bucket thanks.

coalregion said:
Welcome to the boards over here.

Thanks. I don't know if you saw something in my buckett but im interested in your Walter Payton Letter GU or I think its a Deshawn Wynn Auto. LMK

Welcome to SCFreaks!!!!

I liked:

Giles Patch Auto
Austin Jackson Auto
Mutchuchen Auto
Maddux Patch
Marc-Andre Fleaury RC Auto
Mario Lemiuex Patch
Carey Price RC

LMK Thanks.

Shep :)

Toaowoody said:
Thanks. I don't know if you saw something in my buckett but im interested in your Walter Payton Letter GU or I think its a Deshawn Wynn Auto. LMK

I don't have the Payton Letterman but I do have the Deshawn Wynn auto if still interested. I'm interested in Yankees autos and GU.
Thanks

Yankees Auto and GU

coalregion said:
I don't have the Payton Letterman but I do have the Deshawn Wynn auto if still interested. I'm interested in Yankees autos and GU.
Thanks

Any interest in these? LMK

DrewHensonJerseyAuto.jpg

Toaowoody/Baseball/Jerseys/NY Yankees - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

RogerClemens-MikePiazzabase.jpg

JorgePosadaBat49-50.jpg

Back