Freebie mailday !!

ND Zibby

Bench Warmer
Opened some mail today to find a freebie from Welker 83......Can't scan right now, but I thank you for it. 08 Donruss Threads Tom Zbikowski RC /999 !! Thanks alot !! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I did find them, but I already had them and he wanted too much for them. I guess if I needed them I would have picked them up, but too much $$ for dupes. Thanks !!!

On a side note, I had lunch with Tom's dad last week. He said he is there when Tom does the autos for UD and Donruss. He also said that they offer Tom some stuff for himself when he signs and he will pick some stuff up for me when he does it next time. He also told me not to buy his stuff on the bay. I don't think he understands the hobby and how/why we do what we do. It was cool to have him cherrypick my Tommy PC for cards that he wanted to hold for Tommy. Seems a little strange that Tommy signs for companies and then I buy cards on the secondary market for him. :ban: :ban:

On a side note, I had lunch with Tom's dad last week. He said he is there when Tom does the autos for UD and Donruss. He also said that they offer Tom some stuff for himself when he signs and he will pick some stuff up for me when he does it next time. He also told me not to buy his stuff on the bay. I don't think he understands the hobby and how/why we do what we do. It was cool to have him cherrypick my Tommy PC for cards that he wanted to hold for Tommy. Seems a little strange that Tommy signs for companies and then I buy cards on the secondary market for him. :ban: :ban:
that is funny, heh.

.... btw, when off season rolls around we'd love to chat with him about his experience with the hobby :)

Back