Football Fox, Elway stand by late kneel-down decision

I feel Fox got his percentages wrong.

The % would be higher to convert a 3rd and 7 with Peyton Manning than an average QB.
I bet the % would be much higher to get a first down if he didn't run the last 2 plays too.

Looking at the numbers/stats is fine but you gotta factor in the talent of your players too.

The stats gives you the average of the entire NFL not what your own team/players.

Unfortunately for them that isnt the problem with the end of that game......... WHY RUN 3 STRAIGHT DOWNS FOR -1 YARDS IN OT WHEN PFM IS YOUR QB?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Rahim Moore earnd a ton of respect from me too (the one who misjudged the ball on the last bomb TD). Instead of hiding in the showers he came out and told the reporters it was his fault, he misjudged the ball, and that pass should have never been completed. It takes a real man to stand there after ending Peytons SB bid (in part, not entirely his fault of course) and talk to the reporters so candidly.

Also, NEVER single up Torrey Smith, not even with the GOAT of CBs. Never single Torrey..........

Yeah he must have been hurting and wanted to hide but he took it like a man.
Nothing but respect for that.

The more I think about it... the coach definitely screwed up.

Why would you run three times when you have PM and you are down to your 3rd string RB (according to article)
Ok that makes sense to me lol

Rahim Moore... Instead of hiding in the showers he came out and told the reporters it was his fault, he misjudged the ball, and that pass should have never been completed. It takes a real man to stand there after ending Peytons SB bid (in part, not entirely his fault of course) and talk to the reporters so candidly...

Where was Champ Bailey during all of this? If anyone needs to say "I'm sorry" it's Champ. How many times during the game did he let the receiver get behind him?

...and how can you say "...after ending Peytons SB bid..."? Moore DID NOT throw the OT interception.

just adding fuel to the fire guys! lol... I was cheering for the Broncos.

Where was Champ Bailey during all of this? If anyone needs to say "I'm sorry" it's Champ. How many times during the game did he let the receiver get behind him?

...and how can you say "...after ending Peytons SB bid..."? Moore DID NOT throw the OT interception.

just adding fuel to the fire guys! lol... I was cheering for the Broncos.

Well, just my opinion here, but Champ Bailey has nothing to apologize for, You cant leave Torrey Smith one on one on the outside, CHamp or no champ. THat was the way the defense played all year though and as I said before that was the first time I ever saw Champ need help in his carrer. He also put the blame on him in the post game interview, Bailey is never one to hide from anything, whether its glory or blame. (also, champ got burned 3 times, just to answer your rhetorical question :D )

Peytons INT is a BIG reason we lost, but if Moore knocks that pass down we dont go into OT and that INT never happens (its eerie how simmilar that was to Farves INT in MInnesota in the NFC championship game a few years ago). THe O line was also a big reason, I never saw Manning under so much pressure all year. Fox didnt help either, but I wont go into that again, lol.

Moore was the one that said all that I said before though, not my words, his, I just paraphrased. ;)

Back