Found A Way To Get FREE CARDS!

scittlz

Bench Warmer
Google has partnered with a company called swagbucks. All you do is search thru swagbucks (after you sign up) and you earn points for searching. Your points can be used in the swagstore for anything from paypal to magazines to cards. I just received my first 3 cards: Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., and a Jason Kidd. Here's my referral link if any of yall wanna check it out and help me out:

Swagbucks.com: Swag Store

SIDE NOTE: Two of the cards were each in a soft sleeve and hard case, the third was only in a hard case so I was a little mad about that... but it's free so I won't complain too much :p

Again another thread put under review by a nameless mod? Just like the guys youtube trade video that was put here for nothing(mattsellscl )

What is up with this. If a topic is put here put reason and who put it here
Skittlz is a good member no need to harass

this one is SPAM really....(that is my thought anyway... she is just wnating referrals, and I actually PM'd her about it after it was brought to my attention)

the YOUTUBE ones all I can think of is that they pull people off of the site...(and we need all the traffic to stay here.. BADLY)

the guy wants you to go to youtube to trade with him, like the one guy hre who wanted peopl to get on blog.tv to trade..

anyway... i agree if you move a thread... SAY WHY

i hear ya. A little spam now and then by a good member never hurt. No different then the ebay links to buy their stuff on ebay:)

I am just touchy I guees lol

Back