for those who were 'iffy' about COMC

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
make the guys at The National pick you up some stuff :salut: i know Bounty and Elan are going, have them swing by the booth and grab you some stuff to send to you...i know Giant Rob had thoughts, and there are probably a few others who dont like the idea of the fees and all, but heres a cheaper alternative

http://blog.checkoutmycards.com/2010/07/30/comc-announces-its-national-specials/

here are the important parts, though i dont know how 'important' this first one is, but it would have been awesome for me, as i would have been able to do things that i have a ton of, like say 2005 Reflections RCs that i sent in and 2007 SP Authentic, as that was about 200 cards right there...

In honor of the company’s fourth year of existence, we’re offering a special with the numeral ‘4’ being the backbone of our theme. At the show, you can receive a special 400-count box with our company logo on top. (The exterior dimensions are 7” x 3 ¾” x 2 ¾”.) Put up to four different card products in there for just $40 and we’ll get them processed within four weeks.

and the one that is beneficial the most...

New sellers can get a $100 free Express service coupon simply by dropping by our booth or the Blowoutcards.com booth in the corporate area. Additionally, when you make a purchase with Blowout at the show, they’ll give you flat-rate boxes to take home and pack up your cards to eventually send to us. (You’ll have until Sept. 30 to postmark your shipment.)

that balances out to a 200 card 'free trial' offer, you are still going to get hit with 20% on the out, but it seems like a pretty good deal, wish i could do it :wall:

Back