flipping stats through 5 months...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
figured id check and see where about i am....numbers by set are off pretty bad because of the turbolister crash, so my 'unprocessed' is high and my sets overall are low, they will even out once i sit down and play turbolister more, press pass is probably the worst for in unprocessed...i also dont count jersey/patch/ball or sports other than football :salut:

Autos
Absolute 0
Aspire -11
Bowman -20

Bowman Chrome +9
Bowman Sterling -7
Bowmans Best -17

Contenders +30
Donruss -2
Finest -5

Fleer +20
Leaf -2
National Treasures -2

Other +16
Press Pass -49
Sage +62
Sage HIT +62
Score -9
SP Authentic NON RC +33
SP Authentic Patch/AU +44
SP Authnetic RC +40
Topps +27
Topps Chrome +21
Upper Deck (non SPA/Exquisite) -27
Unprocessed +302

overall autos +515

SP Authentic RCs
1998-2002 -27
2003 -12
2004 -21
2005 -1

2006 +21
2007 -12
2008 +53
2009 +50
2010 +9
Gold/Bronze +6

overall spa rc +102 - keep in mind i bought a huge lot of 2000, 2003, and 2004 to end 2012, from my peak ownership, im -78 on 2004 and -82 from 2008 (i just sold 78 last week to one guy), gives you an idea of how many im moving :shifty:

ive banked a few bucks :shifty: and added a few cards to the ole Boller collection, the exquisite collection, and the ladies line (including 11 Michelle Beadles)

ive paid $0.00 in insertion fees as well :salut: only listing on ebay promos...dont want to know how much ive paid in fees...or spent on shipping :wall:

I haven't paid an insertion fee for a long time. I do love it that we can list BIN & BO for 30 days as a freebie. My sales have really increased since that change. Being able to list stuff from Playoff teams has helped recently also. I could lock myself in the office for 2 weeks building turbolister inventory & maybe put a dent in the cheap stuff but I've got to be in the right frame of mind to site & build auctions all day. I do try to add 15 to 20 cards a week to inventory for ready listing when the big freebies are announced. Not sure how long those are going to continue, in my opinion E-Bay should just change to free listings all the time.

I don't track sales like I should, as long as I'm under the IRS limit by a long shot I'm good. Did you ever figure out what happened to your Turbolister that crashed? Was the backup that the program has any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
no clue what killed turbolister and i dont keep backups :doh:

i really only sell the cheap crap and if you stay ahead of it where you make listings when new stuff arrives its not that terrible in the scope of things...takes forever to initially build it up, but once built its pretty easy, for this listing cycle i just grabbed all my baseball over $1 by category (which isnt all that much), then 2008-current SP Authentic, and then the rest were highest priced in inventory...took all of maybe 10 minutes to have 1000 listings rocking and rolling...

since most of my stuff ended today im moving all the unsold stuff back over to ready listings, then ill edit the sold stuff that i have multiples of so the numbers are accurate...

i hope i never have to pay a listing fee again, i think if they just went with like a straight 15% FVF then charged for upgrades (bold, highlighted if they still do that) people would be ok with it, the number of items on the site would remain fairly stable all month long instead of having what im guessing are fairly significant listing spikes during promos...

if they did a flat x amount of listings so people arent frequently cycling on 24 hour listings, or just dont allow 24 hour listings in the promo im good with that, and i have a volume of around 6000 listings built, but i just track the autos and SPA...ive got a monster of inserts/numbered and a monster of jeresys, a box of graded, and assorted 550s of set commons because with the 75k and 200k free listings i see nothing wrong with loading up a bunch of commons for $0.25, people buy them cause no one else is listing them...thats how i see it, i dont sell many, but now that they are built its next to no effort for future runnings

ouch...only up 21 autos for the month :shock: slow buying...

i also didnt count what is incoming, and thats at least 179 :salut:

im up 538 inhand autos (only track football, im sure im also up on baseball, and going to go way up in basketball) for the year...

'quality' is about the same...largest gain is in Sage HIT (+93) :wall: followed by Contenders (+82), biggest set decline Bowmans Best (-7) so far this year, so nothing is going really to an 'understocked' level or anything like that.

Absolute (-1), Bowman misc sets (-1), Finest (-2), National Treasures (-2), Score (-3) are the only other set declines...

i havent counted the SP Authentic RCs for the month, but its probably fewer than last month, but still close to even, and at the end of last month i was still up (+102)...i dont track jerseys but based on the box, it looks like its gone down :cheers:

pretty good month on the flipside...

+269 autos :shock: plus whatever is incoming, which is like 92 or so? :think: as the Berrian collection didnt show up today...

i havent counted the SPA to see where im at on them, but ive got to be close to even, ill either do that after class tonight or tomorrow...

looking at the spreadsheet, last month i was +25 on the SPA RCs...

i also pulled quite a bit out of paypal again :shifty: so im not working with much cash right now, hoping to get a couple sales a day, especially with camp going people jump over the scrub guy off the street that signs with a team...:pray: Laurent Robinson ends up somewhere...

i sold some of my Exquisite RC Autos this month too :shock: figured they arent going to dry up how i hoped, so ill see if i can get any love out of them...i sold 17...16 were Anthony Davis/Erasmus James (2005) ($7.50 each dlvd in the mags) the other an 06 Gold Marcus McNeill...have most of my non Palmers up, including base...

so that Exquisite sale and the Jed Collins was a good bit of my monthly sales

im now at +209 on Press Pass, +163 on Sage, +100 on Contenders for autos on the year....doesnt hurt that i bought 141 for $92.50 or something sad like that this month...

kind of a milestone month, im now up 1078 football autos on the year, i dont track other sports, but im up probably 100 baseball and 60 basketball with another 130 basketball incoming and another 80 or so football autos incoming...

nice little profit in my pocket and money to play with in paypal...all is good...i guess i am down jerseys, but jerseys suck...

going to sell under 100 on this last promo :roll: guess that is what happens when they roll right from BINs to Auctions and back to Any Style...ive still got 250ish to burn on the free listings from this any style promo, so im hoping my basketball lot gets here, but i doubt it since its coming from the neighbor to the north...really thought id get more action with preseason gun jumpers, but oh well, still scraping by...

Back