fleer auction inserts?

Not sure about fleer, but a bunch of pacific un-serial numbered inserts are on the market from their liquidation. I say they are legit.

aaron, are they the SROs though and how many do you have?...couldnt have needed too many replacements since there are only 10 made anyway :think:

I have a Fleer Authentix Blue (balcony), Fleer Authentix Bronze (club box) and a Fleer Tradition Signing Day Chrome (supposed to be numbered /50)...all 3 are unnumbered. 2 were bought on EBay (Authentix) and the Signing Day Chrome was gotten in a trade. If you want scans of front and back, I can get them for you. I don't think there were many made, because I haven't seen any on EBay since I got mine. As for the SRO's, I haven't seen any of Jackson,, although I say legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know if i paid $7 for the 2 SROs i have that i got when he was still playing :think: so im not sure i want to drop that on something like this...heck i wouldnt pay $25 for the 14 or whatever missing jersey/au cards that were being shopped around for almost a year, then whoever bought it tried getting $8 per card :lollol:

Back