Filthy Steelers mail! Quad Auto and NFL Shield

wheeler281

Bench Warmer
1st we have an 07 ultimate quad auto with rookie autos of LT and Woodley the Raven Killers . Of course some Santonio and Fast willie to top it off. Numbered 5/5..Willies auto is so different from is earlier autos.

IMG_0054_edited.jpg

Then an 06 Gridiron Kings 1/3 Must be a left over from his 04 contenders. It is signed in blue with a complete name before he forgot how to spell. Those stickers were put on his contenders.

IMG_0062_edited.jpg

07 Exquisite dual Parker and Holmes 9/10

IMG_0071_edited.jpg

and a couple holmes Holmes cards. Have to say thought the set was not that great when seeing the sell sheet In person they are beauties.

IMG_0078_edited.jpg
3/10 10/15

Picked up another Monday Night Heroes on the left to go with other I have.(got issues lol)
IMG_0075_edited.jpg

PSA 10 Woodley 48/49 gold 12 dollars delivered(How much to grade it again lol)
IMG_0066_edited.jpg

Finally A Leaf limited Ben shield 1/1 (Prolly won't keep long) scratches on case only
IMG_0020.jpg

Thanks for the looks

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Stuff, you collecting Willie now? I used to have the Hines Shield from that set, why do you suppose they put it in such a small window?

not sure about the window prolly just changing it up. It is about the same size as the treasures just the die cut makes it look smaller. If it was straight across really would not be any difference

not sure about the window prolly just changing it up. It is about the same size as the treasures just the die cut makes it look smaller. If it was straight across really would not be any difference

I wish that LL and NT had made both of them like the Holmes rookie. I just never understand why you take such a sweet patch and only show like 1/2 of it. The Holmes or your Sweed is the way they should be made!

Back