Fantasy help! 1st round playoffs, who sits?

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
Ok so I'm in 1st in my league. I just lost to a guy who was on the bubble and I let him into the playoffs. Now we have a rematch. I lost pretty bad to him 76.82-136.87

Here's my line up, I made it 11-3 with these guys.

Starters:

QB - Rivers
WR - C.Johnson
RB - AP
TE - A.Fasano (just picked him up to replace Miller)
Flex W/T - B.Lloyd
Flex W/T - J.Ford
Flex W/R - Mendenhall
Flex W/R - Moreno
K - Folk
Def - Tennessee

Bench:
Crabtree
H.Miller
M.Thomas
M.Bush
T.Hightower
M.Sanchez
NYG

I'm going up against

Schaub
Amendola
M.Turner
J.Gresham
DeSean Jackson
Woodhead
J.Charles
D.Sproles
L.Tynes
Dallas

Bench
Freeman
B.Jacobs
S.Smith (Car)
S.Moss
J.Snelling
Gostkowski
Indy

Now, granted our matchups are different this week, do you think I have a chance at making it to the championship game with the line ups the way they are? Or will I just see a repeat of last week? AP and Megatron really didn't help out like I wanted them too and Jacoby and Mendy are bringing me a bit of concern. I want to put Hightower in but I dont know if I should swap Mendy? Cant take out AP or Moreno. Do I take out Ford and put in Thomas or Crabtree? Also I may be picking up Pettigrew and dropping Miller. What are some of your guys opinions. What looks like a winning line up against my opponent? Thanks for any help.

Get rid of Fasano. Buffalo has a decent pass D AND John Beck / Jay Fiedler / Quincy Carter / Chad Henne are HORRIBLE at QB. I'd only trust Marshall or Bess and that trust is bending. I've got Pettigrew in a few leagues and he gets his targets.

I also get nervous w/Mikey Thomas. So many options there in J'ville (Thomas, MSW, the other Zach Miller, Marcedes, MJD, Jennings, Greg Jones, etc), but I do like the matchup vs. the Colts.

Well I didn't get Pettigrew, the guy I'm playing has higher priority on the wavier wire, GDit! Yeah, Fasano is out, miller is back in. O.Daniels is available though. And sit Lloyd for Crabby? R U Serious? Crabby over Ford is what I did so far. Should I pick up Daniels and start him over Heath Miller?

Back