Football Fantasy football 2009! Looking for 7 people to join!

I joined. is the draft at 5PM EST my time? Also lets get it filled only two more days look forward to beating all of you day in and day out LOL...JK, but not really. thanks for the heads up and the opportunity. anybody else want in just to talk smack throughout the season heres you opportunity even if you have another league its always good to join in and play well with others.

aoskwhite84 said:
I joined. is the draft at 5PM EST my time? Also lets get it filled only two more days look forward to beating all of you day in and day out LOL...JK, but not really. thanks for the heads up and the opportunity. anybody else want in just to talk smack throughout the season heres you opportunity even if you have another league its always good to join in and play well with others.
Yes it is, because yahoo tells you what time the draft is based on what time zone your in, for example yahoo tells me that the draft is at 7pm because im the the central time zone. Anyways we are up to 5 people in the league which is great but were looking to fill it up fast because the draft is in 2 days! 10 people would be perfect but we can allow 12! This is going to be a great oprotunity for a few people here on SCF to get together and play some fantasy football. Even if you already have a team in another league, still get a team in this one! :D :D

JOIN NOW!!! I haven't really had time to keep up on injuries so this should be a hard draft for me LOL. I'm sure ill make a few mistakes...

Back