Football Falcons QB Vick Linked To Dog Breeding Company

snick103

Bench Warmer
This guy continues to be in trouble just throw him in the room with Clarett and Co.

Falcons QB Vick Linked To Dog Breeding Company
Associated Press, via ESPN.com -

A little more than a week after an alleged dog-fighting ring was uncovered on property owned by Falcons QB Michael Vick, a connection has been made with the quarterback and a dog breeding company. A company known as "Mike Vick K-9 Kennels" and operating under the website www.vicksk9kennels.com, said Vick specializes in breeding registered puppies ranging from rare pit bull terriers to "the highly intelligent and powerful Presa Canario." It also contains a disclaimer that any of its dogs were used for fighting. The address for Vick's K-9 Kennel was listed as Moonlight Road in Suffolk, Va. The home that was raided last week is on Moonlight Road in nearby Smithfield.
May 4, 2007, 01:09
Giants :: DB

Giants CB Webster Recovering From Surgery On Hip
Paul Schwartz, New York Post - [Full Article]

New York Giants cornerback Corey Webster is recovering from off-season surgery on his hip. "He was playing injured and he didn't let anyone know how serious his injury was," defensive backs coach Peter Giunta said. "Until he had surgery on his hip I had no idea how serious it was

hell throw him away hes another troble maker did u see unites or marino or even favre or elway do this crap noooooo they didnt and look at were vick is in a slump mabey he is just plane stuped can i get a (j) can i get a (a) can i get a (l) can i get a nother (l) wats that spell jall
go drecktliey to jall do not pass go do not collect 200 dollers

I bet Atlanta is wishing they kept Schaub around huh? ... there probably gonna be playing some games with Shockley behind center this year!

Back