eTopps Football Week 1 IPO BUY

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Javid Best
Tim T-Blow
Peyton Manning

Best is obviously going to be leading the ROY voting at this point, could be good for a jackpot reward or two based on his early season play - BUY AND HOLD

T-Blow, im not confident that itll hold value, but should be good for a $1-$5 profit out of the gates - BUY AND FLIP

Manning, always a good card to hit a jackpot or two, also should be in the running for season reward points, and his cards typically hold value into the next season - BUY AND HOLD

those are my thoughts for the week...Week 1 cards are usually easy flips, but if Manning gets hot $12-$20 isnt out of the question, Best, depending on the print run should be a 'hot' rookie and come out at least $3 above IPO, and T-Blow is probably a $9-$12 card out of the gate, but since i dont expect to see much of him on the field, i only see this one declining in value over the course of the season...

no 'huge' cards expected this year, its not like there is a Reggie Bush or Stephen Strasburg hyped player that will come out 2-4x IPO out of the gates, but you should be able to make a few bucks on these 3 :salut:

hmmm...just checked the season points structure, no points this year for O-ROY or D-ROY, that does hurt the long term of the Best...

Back