eTopps BUY notification

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Tim Lincecum and Matt Weiters today...

with the 'wild card bonus' Lincecum is an easy flip for a few bucks, or you can hold it and hope he gets 13K in a game, he has already done that once this season :salut:

if he gets 13K you will get 15 reward points if you have it in your port on the following day at MIDNIGHT EST...

i figure ill come out worth more than Zack Greinke or whatever, should be a $12-$15 card out of the gates...

lots of people are high up on Weiters, possible AL ROY according to some...no clue what hes done since he got called up, but could pull down $10+ as well im sure

FYI the reason Greinke is so high is because he's lookin good for the CY young...or 15 RP's, and the fantasy game. Lincecum not quite in the same boat. i'd advise again lincecum unless you want to make $1 or so.

last years Lincecum came out at $11 :salut: id be shocked if it doesnt come out at $10, which is $9 after CTM fees, so $3.50 profit

BUY lincecum now...with this new jackpot thing they are doing that card will probably have a lot of value down the road with possible RP's availabe.

I put in an order for all 3 of them.....I am kicking myself for passing on the porcello....

also, let me get this straight....you just have to have the card in your port at allocation time for the bonus points or whatever....there is nothing to sign up for or anything right....also, once you get bonus points, how do you cash those points in?!?!

There is a points catalog every wednesday at a certain time called the rewards catalog, its on the etopps website. Also, you can trade them for other cards in the trade post.

not sure what this 'new' bonus thing is, but to get it, you need to have a 2008 or 2009 card in your portfolio tonight by midnight eastern, and if the guy has 8K tonight you get 5 points, which you can pretty much trade for a $6-$7 card with ease

yeah I was looking at the rasmus rc that I have in there (the only baseball card I have currently).....but it said something about already getting me 1 reward point....where do I see how many reward points I have?!!?

last Lincecum went for $18 :shock: i didnt think it would come out that strong, but he got 13Ks once already this season, and could do it once more...plus if they do another 'bonus' when hes pitching he could get it

to the nonbelievers....

told ya :salut:

yeah I know......I thought for sure I would get a lincecum....what's weird is I put in for all three cause fernando martinez is going to be good....he was allocated to my account last week.....I got the weiters today, and missed out on the lincecum....

he had 13k earlier in the season...

and the reason you got other dude last week was because it was an RRO, it was only on sale til Thursday...

im holding Lincecum until he gets a bonus

Back