Football Eli Manning or Ben Roethlisberger

eli.... ben thinks he's invincincible in the pocket and holds onto it too long... causing a lot of sacks and unneeded hits. and rivers is in the same league as jp losman if it wasnt for lt

big ben of course, eli in my opinion is profiting from jacobs, purress, and a few others coming of age with thier game and hes looking good because of it. dont get me wrong, hes a good QB, but i would say ben can do more with less.

I have to disagree about better teammates....

starting rbs for both teams are equal...

jacobs avg about 90 yds/game past two seasons
willie avg about 87 yds/game past two seasons

Plaxico's best season statwise was with Pittsburgh...

The only argument for a better team, surrounding Eli is the defense, which is stronger than Pittsburgh's.

I think Eli is getting stronger and smarter in the NFL while Ben is going down. Also, if QB rating is brought into the discussion, Ben's will be better because he does throw less picks... but he gets sacked twice as much (with a better line until Figuera went to the Jets) which is not equated into QB rating.

marinocollector said:
I have to disagree about better teammates....

starting rbs for both teams are equal...

jacobs avg about 90 yds/game past two seasons
willie avg about 87 yds/game past two seasons

Plaxico's best season statwise was with Pittsburgh...

The only argument for a better team, surrounding Eli is the defense, which is stronger than Pittsburgh's.

I think Eli is getting stronger and smarter in the NFL while Ben is going down. Also, if QB rating is brought into the discussion, Ben's will be better because he does throw less picks... but he gets sacked twice as much (with a better line until Figuera went to the Jets) which is not equated into QB rating.

if willie was healthy maybe that would be right. but willie hasnt been the same since he broke his ankle, while jacobs is gettin really good.

Are you serious? Wow. Just wow. The Giants defense isn't half as good as it was in the Super Bowl, now.

reminder- jacobs missed 5 games last year.... and had one big game so far this year.... and although the giants are not as good as last year... take away the misstep against the browns, the giants **** everyone statistically this year still.

Back