eBay mail

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Finished a couple of sets, and got close to finishing another this week.

I picked these all up from the same seller with combined shipping -- he had a blowout sale:

For the 85 Topps set
dthurman85tpsa9.jpg

mrenfro85tpsa9.jpg

Finishing the 84 Topps
fdean84tpsa9.jpg

Stars for the heck of it:
Russ Grimm rookie - for Future HOF set and Team of the 80's set
rgrimm84tpsa9.jpg

and a few stars:
msingletary84tpsa9.jpg
tdorsett84tpsa9.jpg

jmontana85tpsa9.jpg

then picked these all up in a lot for opening bid, as they were listed as 1980 Topps PSA lot stars and commons:
dfranks80tpsa9.jpg
gmorris80tpsa9.jpg

rleaks80tpsa8.jpg
wjackson80tpsa9.jpg

80treceivingldrspsa9.jpg
afcchamp80tpsa9.jpg

jgreene80tpsa8.jpg
fharris80tpsa8.jpg

jzorn80tpsa9.jpg
tdorsett80tpsa9.jpg

Only 1 I am keeping from this lot is the Dorsett. The rest will head to eBay either tonight or tomorrow night.

Awesome haul, Mike! But, do you really think the Grimm will ever get into the HOF? Don't get me wrong, I truly believe that he deserves to be in. However, there are way to many players ahead of him and the list is getting longer. :(

Awesome haul, Mike! But, do you really think the Grimm will ever get into the HOF? Don't get me wrong, I truly believe that he deserves to be in. However, there are way to many players ahead of him and the list is getting longer. :(

yes. Sheer fact he is the starting Guard on the team of the 80s and the Redskins SB wins he was a part of. Also the veterans committee will champion him sooner or later. See Charlie Sanders and countless others.

what was opening bid on those 80s?...not interested in the cards, just wondering if he was a moron with like $0.99 open :think:

what was opening bid on those 80s?...not interested in the cards, just wondering if he was a moron with like $0.99 open :think:

it was under $20. Which is $2 a card. A few of those commons are pop 5 and less so I should be able to get between $10-20 a piece for them. If the Harris and Greene were 9s they would have been $15+. So I am happy.

yes. Sheer fact he is the starting Guard on the team of the 80s and the Redskins SB wins he was a part of. Also the veterans committee will champion him sooner or later. See Charlie Sanders and countless others.

Man, I hope so. Maybe when he finally gets his 1st head coaching job, they'll vote him in. But who knows...

Back