Early Predictions for 2007 Wooden Award

uclaker0329

Bench Warmer
What 5 do you think will be finalists for the 2007 John R. Wooden Award in men's bball. My 5:
Arron Afflalo
Kevin Durant
Alando Tucker
Noah
Aaron Brooks

Who do you think?

When do they vote for the award? I think Durant will win it , but if Florida repeats, then Noah possibly. But Durant is probably the best in the country anyways.

Im not sure when they vote, I know they announce it sometime mid to late april. They annonce it in the mourning at a small ceremony then they have a banquent type thing later that night. I have gone to the one at night the last 3 years, and hope to go again this year. Its really fun, all the players are alked to for like 10 mins and there are a lot of jokes, and the host always picks out someones hair to make fun of (Childress, Dee, Morrison). Also at the end you can get autos from everyone. Hopefully wooden will be there this year, but him and the L.A. Athletic Club (Hosts award) got in a fight so he didnt go last year.

I say drew neitzel's name will be mentioned.

There is talk he will win big 10 POY, over tucker and oden.

Basically its a 2 man race, Neitzel and tucker.

Yeah I think Neitzel deserves that just because he is that good... Oden shouldnt even be mentioned... he isnt even really good... maybe cuz of his hand but so what.

Well he would and he would get some more attention if Nevada actually played some decent teams... such a low Schedule Strengh... they need to play some good teams.

Back