E-Bay list FREE the rest of the year

look at the limits though :doh:

500 'basic' free
5000 with cheapest store
10000 with upper tier store

looks like ill need a low level store or something so i can run a good bit of stuff...most of my junk garbage wont be going up, ill need to go ahead and sort that stuff out

look at the limits though :doh:

500 'basic' free
5000 with cheapest store
10000 with upper tier store

looks like ill need a low level store or something so i can run a good bit of stuff...most of my junk garbage wont be going up, ill need to go ahead and sort that stuff out

500/month is pretty strong

500/month is pretty strong

need bud to come back and explain if it is happening or not, hes confusing me...

and when they have done the other promos they have been for 50,000 listings, so 10x the 'normal' but 100x less than other promos...

I assume they are. I thought last night it had already started & listed 50 items to be safe, no charge so far. Then I listed # 51 & got charged, I called customer service & they couldn't find the special (note at this time I still thought it had started) CS wanted me to forward the link to [email protected] which I did. That is where we are at at the moment & why I deleted the post that said it may be fake. I assume the ad for the listing is correct (all of the links look good, it knows my e-bay id) & will launch a cheap test auction on the 19th when it's scheduled to start. I've heard nothing back from forwarding the ad.

just got the email in eBay...ill be going to a basic store, so itll list 3 cards per penny, roughly...

ill be geared up with my SPA RCs for sure

for stores, it looks like to me, that it doesnt matter if you do auction, auction/bin, or bin/bo

ill read it again later to make sure im reading it correctly, and ill be getting things ready to go for tomorrow, as i should get 2 7 day cycles out of this month, then ill be doing like 1250 a week i guess until new years...hope to get some nice sales...i think ill also be going BIN on my SPA so i can 'lump' them together, just put them at $0.99 for the 'scrub' guys and have QTY listed, as i have 10+ on some guys, so instead of selling 2, i can just bump them out to 30 day BINs and 'save' a listing that way

going to be a busy evening i suppose...hope i can move an assload of 2007 SPA, got a TON of them

my first cycle is going off now...had like 20 BIN/BOs thus far, but some were for multiples, so maybe 25 sales...got a little over 3100 auctions going off for the next 4 hours and i have 31 with bids :doh: figured id be higher than that...then again i only made probably 20 new 'auto' listings and 200 or so jersey listings...

Back