Donruss Nationals wraper break !!

ND Zibby

Bench Warmer
At the nats when you bust Donruss products at the Donruss booth they give you 2 card packs. 1 two card pack for every 5 packs you bust in front of them. They have a set with most of the players that were at the premier. Seeded in these packs were autos of the players and also some MMA guys autos. I did pull an auto of MMA star Houston "The Assassin" Alexander 03/10 !! Also pulled most of the set with parallels (too many to list now)....I did also pull redemptions for 8x10 autos which I was able to redeem on the spot !! The Donruss rep said that there are 25 of each guy. They were signed at the Premier Photo Shoot.

scan0002-7.jpg

scan0003-5.jpg

All are available....

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd have huge interest in the Alexander. nice saying hi to us too while we were right behind you at lisa's table :cry:

i'd have huge interest in the Alexander. nice saying hi to us too while we were right behind you at lisa's table :cry:

I'm so sorry.......I did not know that was you......I am not that type of person, believe me !!! Why didn't you say something to me ??? Please don't think it was done on purpose. I hope that our paths cross again so that we can have the proper intoductions !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back