DnT caught switching cards in box break - Beware!

Here's an update that I got from another site...

Seems ol' DnT has deleted their FB account, deleted email accounts, and have closed out their eBay account.

An oops that has him on the run? Doesn't sound like an oops to me!

It's not an oops, it was a calculated decision that he made and got caught for. I'm sure he's going to hide out for a while and re-emerge under a different name down the road.

I wonder what the card he stole really was. I'm not buying the Zeke thing...there are so many Zeke cards in today's products that I don't see that being worth it.

it's already been "discovered" that it wasn't a Zeke... this guy is scum. Plain and simple.

When doing a box break I do a few things...

- lock myself in the man cave
- make sure if anyone is home they understand I am NOT to be disturbed
- turn off the TV, radios, stereo, etc.
- turn off the house phone, turn off the cell phone
- put the dogs outside so their barking doesn't cause distractions
- and, last, but not least... DON'T stop doing the break... once you start, you need to finish it without any type of interruption! (short of having a heart attack)

Remember the box break I did a couple years back.. 2013 Total Memorabilia with Peter hitting a Kyle Larson Autograph #/25... I had a very important email arrive right before I showed that card and I probably should have taken the time to answer it... (cough cough)

I've honestly never done one. I have never hosted or participated in one...but it seems to me that you would have to be on lock down and once you open the pack you the cards can't be out of the view of the camera until they are all shown.

Does anyone know what the card actually was?

Back