Bench Warmer
not a whole lot incoming but did win a couple of things:

image0-41.jpg

2007 Gridiron Gear Jordan Kent Retail RC /599

image1-38.jpg

2010 Score Russell Okung Red Zone RC /100

image2-38.jpg

2006 Leaf Longevity Kelly Jennings Gold RC /25

then, a rare trade from that place no one goes to or talks about. I have my cards in their organize and someone had been trying to strike a deal with me for a Forsett Exquisite. I am sure he got the better deal but I don't really care much.

image3-32.jpg

2009 Inscriptions John Carlson Gold Zone auto /50

image4-33.jpg

2009 Exquisite Aaron Curry patch auto RC 167/225

Thanks for the look all!

nice... i have a guy thier that wants me to list every extra dolphins card i have and wants it by today.... kinda pushy thier.

thats why i dont get too upset when i flip something...

i got my matt cassell exquisite for $40 and sold it for $99, of course, within 2 hours of my sale they were going for $300, but hey, i doubled out on it still...

and most of the crap i flip for $5-$15 im into for $1...

thats why i dont get too upset when i flip something...

i got my matt cassell exquisite for $40 and sold it for $99, of course, within 2 hours of my sale they were going for $300, but hey, i doubled out on it still...

and most of the crap i flip for $5-$15 im into for $1...

sooooo....your not bitter about selling the Mike Williams autos? :)

the only one i was into for much, was the Exquisite, i think it was $7.27 DLVD?, everything else i amassed in lots for around $1 per...

now i just need the likes of Kyle Boller, Brian Calhoun, Andre Hall, Gerald Riggs Jr, Jordan Palmer, Adrian McPherson, Josh Betts, Craphonso Thorpe and a few others to take off...

got lucky somehow last summer and sold 3 Shockley Exquisites for $15 per (got them for about $5 per), and 5 SPAs for $5 per (got them for under 2 per)

Back