Football Denver Broncos Start a Surprise???

How surprised are you with the Denver Broncos 6-0 Start to the 09/10 Season?

• I knew it all the way!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

atrain2004

Bench Warmer
As many know Im a huge Denver Broncos fan have been all of my life. I know coming into this season I said 6-7 wins at most I believe I said before the seaon started. They are now 6-0 and look to be a force to wrecken with in the AFC.. My problem was you didnt know what you were gonna get out of the defense, I didnt know if orton could run a spread offense and you didnt know if Brandon Marshall would pull his head out of his arse... Well 6 weeks in going into there bye week they are 6-0 and have beaten pretty decent teams such as the Bungals, Cowboys, Patriots and now their arch nemesis the San Diego Chargers. Their D has given up 10 second half points all season and they are 6 games in. Their opponents are not getting anything done in the 2nd half. I believe the chargers were 0-5 on 3rd downs in the second half Monday night. Teams are 2 for there last 37 attempts on 3rd down in the second half... Im very surprised and very happy Josh McDaniels is a football coach and hes making Pat "Whats My Name" Bowlen look like a genious even with the onset of alzheimers,

Shocking is putting it nicely,what they've done in the 2nd halves of games has been jaw dropping. Be interesting to see what they do with Baltimore,Pitt and the Colts down the road.

They should lock that division up in about 2 weeks

Last year at this time, everyone was talking Titans. We all know how that ended up.

Great start yes, but they are bound to get a reality check.

the Titans finished 13-3... and uh... are now 0-6

I don't see the Donkeys winning the Super Bowl, but I think they will upset a lot of teams...

Back