Marshawn Lynch 2007 SP Chirography

only 2 of the Lynchs on eBay...its /199, the TRUE RC :dance:

i think its currently tied for the highest BV card ive got right now :think:

time to go scan

7.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Sweet pickups. Hopefully they flip good for you. It really is frustrating sometimes finding flippable lots. Everytime I find one that is decent it always gets bid up way higher then it should.

that has been going on a bunch lately :shock: not much going up as BIN, then the stuff that goes to auction goes nuts...some BS 150 exquisite/spa/letterman lot went for over $1000 :shock: id have thought $400 max...

lynch is on ebay already, only other ones up are $99.99 Raw and $250 BGS 9.5...$19.99 open, $49.99 BIN

Stuff that goes to auction does go insane. It makes no since. Cause you watch something get and idea of the max you'll get then it goes for like 40 to an insane amount much more then it should. You should just load up your scrubs autos and jerseys that arnt exquisite and throw in a few star jersey cards or something and you will get paid. I know you worked hard getting them, but think it would make a hell of a dent in your Walter oncard auto fund. It seems like a high number of jerseys and autos go high too. Who knows you might get enough for it with one huge auction.

i put a 75 card lot up the other night :shifty: high start though, free listings, taking advantage of it, no bids, no watchers :wall:

if i get an opening bid i pretty much profit on the lot...its pretty rough, decent jersey stuff though, a bit of 2008 stuff...

same with the Lynch...would be nice if someone hits the BIN, but opening bid will get me about $1 after fees and the other 7 cards from the lot for nothing :secret:

Back