Football ***Dallas Cowboys doing big things in the Off Season***LMK YOUR OPINION

JandL_03

Bench Warmer
The Dallas Cowboys have released Adam "Pacman" Jones and Tank Johnson. Is Terrell Owens next on the Block? Will Terrell Owens get traded for draft picks from Detroit? Would it be in the Cowboys best interest to trade TO? I feel that everyone knows that this year's draft class is pretty weak compared to last years, 07's draft and next years draft. Would it be worth Trading TO for 2 of Detroits First Round Picks along with a 1st Round pick next year?

Does Dallas need to go after Ray Lewis like reported on ESPN.com? Reportedly Jerry Jones has made contact with Ray Lewis about contract negotiations about becoming a Cowboy next year. Will it benefit Dallas?

LMK YOUR OPINIONS!!!! THANKS

Cowboys need to focus on another QB. If they get a QB that can potentially take the starting job then that will make Romo hopefully perform better to keep his job.

Definately another qb...maybe Graham Harrell from Texas Tech.
I have been a Cowboys fan for over 35 years and this past year had to be the most disappointing ever.I hope they get there act together,and finally learn how to win in December,but I am not holding my breath.

Back