Daily call for (Numerous needs besides Topps!)

Hawaiian Bam Bam

Bench Warmer
Aloha,
decided to make one post that i can use everyday instead of making several posts a day requesting what I am currently looking for besides Topps cards! Hope someone somewhere has what I am looking for.Let me know what your looking for and if you see anything in my bucket that you like. Looking for any and all of the below:

Dodgers autos and Game used (Current and former players)
Misty May-Treanor auto
Kerri Walsh auto
Janet Evans auto
1960 post cereal cards
1961 post cereal cards
1962 post cereal cards
1963 post cereal cards
1951 Bowman cards
1955 Bowman cards
Jim Parque cards
Tommy Lasorda oddball cards and items
Derek Jeter signature rookies auto
Autos of mattingly, boggs, griffey jr, brett,

Hawaiian players(such as kurt suzuki,shane victorino, Benny agbayani, kila and kala kaaihue, bronson, dane and duke sardinha, lenn sakata,osan masaoka, jerome williams, brandon league,scott feldman)

Dutch players (Rick Vandehurk, Greg Halman, Robert Eenhorn,Bert Blyleven, Ludovicus "Loek" Van Mil (Twins) Alexander Smit.

Any game used and autos that catch my eye for my PC!

Very Respectfully,
Elbert

I got a 1963 Post #28B L.Wagner (BA: .272) $25.00

It came back fro Beckett as Altered (not uncommon on these as they are hand cut) I picked up another and that came back altered too but I got that one slabbed. LMK if you need a scan

oh, my mistake. the garko has been traded and i know one of the gywnn gu just was traded, i think i might have another gwynn gu(2 color) if your interested. let me know. eish i had some 68 topps to send you. ill have to go did up what i have, i also have those 73 topps still for you. as far as condition are you to pick? you know me, i only send cards that are in "decent" condition or better, if a card is in such bad shape that i wouldnt want it in my collection, i dont send them. i give them to my kids to play with it.let me know and we can work something out. thanks my friend.
Very Respectfully,
Elbert

Back