Low end stuff
07 Yamon Figurs B. Chrome Auto
yamon1.jpg

07 Jordan Palmer SPa Auto
jpalmer.jpg

High End Stuff
08 Absolute TOTT Tim Brown GU (3/10) SOLD
tbrown.jpg

06 Exquisite's Brandon Williams (170,216,115 SOLD,168/225)
brw4.jpg

brw3.jpg

brw2.jpg

brw1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy you bought those Exquisites from has a sick Williams collection. I didnt even know anyone collected him, but when people see my collection, they probably think the same. But I think the guy has like 90 SP Authentic Patches, had maybe 25-30 Exquisites, and numerous other cards. Insane collection, and you got some nice patches on yours.

The guy you bought those Exquisites from has a sick Williams collection. I didnt even know anyone collected him, but when people see my collection, they probably think the same. But I think the guy has like 90 SP Authentic Patches, had maybe 25-30 Exquisites, and numerous other cards. Insane collection, and you got some nice patches on yours.

Yeah She (according to the paypal name) is selling her Williams collection. It looks like 12 to 15 Exquisite's have been sold plus a ton of other Williams stuff.

Just sold the Tim Brown GU for $30 after fees/shipping $24.53. Best part about this was I bought the Brown for $5 :cheers:

Also just sold one of the Williams (115/225) for $30.00 after fees/shipping $27.14 :cheers: Paid $55 for all 4 of them dlvd.

wow very good flip on the williams...they usually go for under $15 anyway so i didnt risk snagging them...thats unreal you got that much for them...i sold a 3 color Figurs for $24.95 and hes in the league, not sure if Williams is, but yeah, you get the idea...

Back