Consult your DR before viewing this break.... You have been warned!

jaymix79

Bench Warmer
I have to say this is probably the worst box of Absolute I have ever broken in my life. I actually think this might be the last one I ever break! So without waiting here are the results!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Box:

First Pack

KPabsoluteautoa.jpg

I guess not bad a rookie #/99

flaccorpma.jpg

Flacco #/199 (I think they have SP or just made a bunch of different variatios this year

colstonpatcha.jpg

MMMMMMMMMM REALLY?

kleckojerseya.jpg

What the hell is this?

OK so the owner knows I got robbed on this box so he throws me a pack of Bowman Sterling

Not bad

All of my hits are refractors
STERLINGLOTA.jpg

KELLYSTERLINGA.jpg

One of my PC guys auto/jersey /199

So am I like, I have to try one more pack of Absolute! So I grab the box and open the first pack

DESEANABSOLUTEA.jpg

Doesnt make up for the box break but it kind of makes me feel better about it, so if you go to open some Absolute this week be careful, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Thanks for looking
JM

wow i pulled so many nice hits out of absolute last year..think i busted 9 boxes total..might have to stay away this year

wow i pulled so many nice hits out of absolute last year..think i busted 9 boxes total..might have to stay away this year

Its tough this year, my buddy opened a box to and he pulled:

Kevin Smith RPM AUTO redemption
Darren McFadden RPM Jumbo Jersey/Ball #/100
Matt FOrte 2 Color Patch #/50
Jerome Simpson RPM Spectrum Dual Patch/Ball #/100

So his was alot better but still not worth the price this year. I think all of the cards have alot of variations. G/L if you bust any!

how is the condition of the cards..i noticed on some of the cards in the boxes i busted there was either foil chipping or the n's on the nfl was bent..are they better this year

how is the condition of the cards..i noticed on some of the cards in the boxes i busted there was either foil chipping or the n's on the nfl was bent..are they better this year

So far so good, I only opened box and saw another opened and all the cards I seen looked ok, I think the Flacco and Desean I pulled are both in good condition.

ROUGH breaks, if anyone has the cajones to bust some and pulls either Martin Rucker or Will Franklin, I'd be happy to take them off your hands, both being Mizzou alum and all;)

Back