COMC listing special

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
$50 for a 550-count box of up to five different products for five-week processing

Restrictions
– Packages must be postmarked no later than October 15th
– Boxes must be clearly marked with your user name and “$50 Flat Rate”
– Boxes must be no larger than 10″ x 3 3/4″ x 2 3/4″
– Boxes must contain no more than 5 different products*
– Boxes must contain no more than 600 cards
– Follow the instructions for how to ship to us

* A product would be something like 2009 Topps football. Any of the inserts and parallels included in 2009 Topps football are counted as part of that product. 2008 Topps football and 2009 Topps baseball would each be counted as additional products. You can give us up to 5 different products in one flat rate box.

You can fit three 550ct boxes nicely in a medium size priority box, and it only costs $10.70 for postage. Be sure to fill any excess space with padding.

not sure if you can do 3 550 boxes in a flat rate and have 15 total different products per postal order...i could probably do one of these, but im not sure the discount i could end up getting...i have a ton of 92 topps/gold/gold winner and 92 leaf black gold...probably pretty good for older vintage products since they are thinner and would maybe sell in time...

yeah if it was just pack the box id be cool, but the 5 different sets, yeah, the only thing i could fill up would be Exquisite and id get what 40 per box or so?...

yeah, ive got 3 boxes loaded, and you can do several shipped in the same box it sounds like from the comments on the post...

sending off a crapload of 2006 Bowman Chrome, then 60 or so 2003 SPA, and whatever else i needed to stuff the box of 2005 Contenders...

next box was like 55 2007 SPA, a crapton of 2004 Reflections (giving up on the set since lots dont surface at reasonable prices), the rest of the 05 Contenders, then the rest of that is 1992 Topps Gold Winners, and box 3 is all 1992 Topps Gold Winners...

if i can get 4 boxes in one of the flat rates, itll be more 1992 Topps Gold Winners, 1992 Leaf Black Gold, 1997 Scoreboard, 1996 UD Football, and if there is room 2006 Press Pass or Contenders...if i can get a 4th box ill have to send some $ for my account as ive got $173 and id need $200 to process them...my next batch is slated to go up in 18 days, and im pretty sure i could get $27 off of that and my other crap within 5 weeks when they are 'officially due'...

i have a full set and then some of the 1992 Topps Gold Winners, and ill list most of them for $0.25 so i dont get charged a monthly fee on them...the leaf black golds will also be priced cheaply, dont have a set of those, but have some ok ones, good for if someone is doing the set because i dont think there are all that many on the site...

well my average BV is about to take a nosedive

sending off 800+ 1992 Topps Gold Winners, 200+ 1992 Leaf Black Golds, 300+ 2006 Bowman Chrome RCs, close to 200 1997 Scorecard...

in total ive got 4 of the 550 boxes jammed going out today in my large flat rate, so figure 2000-2400 cards, i didnt count, just stuffed the boxes, they allow up to 600 per box, and this is the first time ive sent where the cards arent at least penny sleeved

Just grabbed 4 monster boxes full of refractors and assorted other things. I'm thinking 3 550 count boxes, maybe more. Except.......I don't have any 550 count boxes :D Will hit the card shop in a few I guess.

Never thought of un-penny sleeving. That might be a good idea....

penny sleeved i cant get 400 into a 550 box...i ordered 25 awhile back from blowout cause i needed penny sleeves again...

Back