College Basketball or NBA?

Quincy8Douby

Nets Fan
I would have to say college dominates in every part.The NBA regular season is very boring to me, while in college, every game matters in terms of making the ncaa tournament. There are really no huge games in the nba against like amazing teams meaning no such thing as an upset. While in college there are so many upsets... so many mid-majors playing their hearts out to beat a national powerhouse and just get some recognition. March Madness is the same thing as the ncaa tournament games basically... I would take the tourney games over the playoffs too. In 7 games, the underdog really can't pull off anything... they need 4 wins which is difficult to do for an 8 seed or even a 7 seed. But in college basketball, its one and done, meaning anything can happen.

College basketball always takes over my heart... since the beginning of the season until the championship game, it's so great. And it all builds up and only gets better. ESPN and CBS are so much fun to watch especially on the weekends when the major college games happen. So sit down and enjoy the ride while college basketball enters its prime.

Back