Clemson mail - JD, Stuckey, and a lot of Tye

Brad

Bench Warmer
Got some nice mail in and real happy with it.

James Davis auto - got it below market price and his best auto. He started to get lazy on other ones and it shows. I may have a special one coming too :shh:
JDavisPP.jpg

Now for Stuckeys
Elite Aspirations
StuckeyEliteAsp.jpg

DPP Gold Refractor 2/25 - jersey #
StuckeyDPPGoldRef.jpg

Now the Tyes
Contenders
THillContenders.jpg

My TENTH Exquisite :dance:
THillEXQ10.jpg

Elite TOTC
THillTOTC.jpg

NT /49
THillNT49.jpg

NT /99 - true rc
THillNT2.jpg

And now my lowest numbered Hill

Bowman Chrome Red Refractor /5
THillBCRedRef.jpg

10 Exquisites :shock: ill keep mine tight while you suck up the supply...i have 10+ of 2 exquisite guys :shifty: Shelton and Palmer...is that Gold and Regular or just Regular :think:

10 Exquisites :shock: ill keep mine tight while you suck up the supply...i have 10+ of 2 exquisite guys :shifty: Shelton and Palmer...is that Gold and Regular or just Regular :think:

Just regular /150. I have one gold and it is the spotty one you sent me. I have only seen like 2 golds in about a years time and lost both

Great mail Brad! Love the Stuckeys!!!! Sure wish a Darryl Tapp red refractor would show up :( stupid Bowman seperating the Chrome set into crappy regular Bowman :ban:

Thanks guys. I really like Press Pass and it looks good IP.

Chris, I know Tye Hill's Super is also out there, since a guy on old BMB had it in his sig with Jonathan Joseph, but I cannot remember the screen name. If anyone knows, PLMK

Thanks guys. I really like Press Pass and it looks good IP.

Chris, I know Tye Hill's Super is also out there, since a guy on old BMB had it in his sig with Jonathan Joseph, but I cannot remember the screen name. If anyone knows, PLMK

I saw the Tapp super on ebay back in 06... the seller ended it early for $75 to ebay buyer alexgburk. It has never resurfaced...and I was ready at that time to snipe for $150.

That sucks. It has been a while since a card I wanted ended early

I learned my lesson after that one. If there is a whale that shows up I will immediately e-mail the seller and ask him to please give me a shot if he happens to get an offer via e-mail. I haven't had it happen since....but it still burns me that I am the Darryl Tapp supercollector...and I do not have a single true 1/1 of him (though there aren't many options...Bowman Red, Chrome Super, Contenders Champ Tix) never saw the red or the contenders.

Back