Clemson 1/1

tigerkal

Bench Warmer
Fallen behind on scanning some recent mail, but I wanted to at least post my latest 1/1.

Start with my first DaQuan Bowers auto

Press Pass Class 2011 Autograph RC / 100

11DaQuanBowersPressPassClass2011AutographRCSN81-100.jpg

Now my latest 1/1

Charlie Whitehurst

06 National Treasures NFL Shield #'d 1/1

06CharlieWhitehurstNationalTreasuresNFLShieldRCSN1-1.jpg

Goes well with my laundry tag Nfl shield (#'d 6/10 Jersey # ) and other NT Whitehurst 1/1's below (Hard to believe but there are a total
of seven true 1/1 NT variations) I have 4 of the 7.

06CharlieWhitehurstNationalTreasuresLaundryTagNFLShieldRCSN6-10.jpg

06CharlieWhitehurstPlayoffNationalTreasuresRookieSignaturePlatinumCN138SN1-1F.jpg

06CharlieWhitehurstPlayoffNationalTreasuresPlatinumJSYAUCN138SN1-1F.jpg

06CharlieWhitehurstPlayoffNationalTreasuresRookieBrandLogosSignatureCN138SN1-1F.jpg

Thanks for the look! I will hopefully scan more cards the next two days. I have more Spillers to show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... the 7 didn't include the four 1/1 plates.

:wall: i was being sarcastic, wasnt sure NT did press plates, thats just nuts...i cant wait for the set that is all 1/1s, you know thats looming...there will be like a platinum 1/1 then 4 press plates for the 1/1 so the plates will be worth less than the actual 'base' card :lollol:

:wall: i was being sarcastic, wasnt sure NT did press plates, thats just nuts...i cant wait for the set that is all 1/1s, you know thats looming...there will be like a platinum 1/1 then 4 press plates for the 1/1 so the plates will be worth less than the actual 'base' card :lollol:

It's definitely crazy.. I would not have been surprised if they would have done 4 plates for each of the seven variations.

Congrats. I am chasing the 1/1's for Stovall from the same set! I have 2 at this point including the full shield.

WTG!

Thanks! Yeah the full shield looks great in person... I paid more than I wanted but there's not too many card sets that offer the full shield.

Good luck with the Stovall hunt!

I paid a bit for mine too ($60), but it was worth it. I just picked up the Leaf Limited Dual Stovall/Fasano Auto 1/1 for $40, but I have the $15 groupon deal and a couple of bucks from ebay so it wasn't so bad...

I paid a bit for mine too ($60), but it was worth it. I just picked up the Leaf Limited Dual Stovall/Fasano Auto 1/1 for $40, but I have the $15 groupon deal and a couple of bucks from ebay so it wasn't so bad...

Great deal on the Dual 1/1 ! I wish I could say I paid "only" $60 for the Whitehurst 1/1.. oh well.

Back